We've always been quite enthusiastic about sports such as soccer, basketball, lawn tennis and needless to say, cricket. Who does not like cricket? All of us do and we follow it whether it's 20-20 or world cup! I am certain that we all are conscious of the fact that baseball is our national game but our duty does not end there. There are still a great deal of people especially the new generation who's clueless about this game and how it's in fact played. It's high time we begin exploring this sport after all it's our national game and we should not ignore it. Click
In this game, two teams have been split which plays against every other. Each team must carefully move the ball to the opponent's goal with the support of a hockey stick.
• Keep yourself prepared with hockey equipment.
• You will need to bear in mind that while playing hockey, your left hand will provide the principal guidance to the rod and your right hand will be the principal support to the rod.
• Your left foot should be pointing in the front while the remainder foot ought to be put back for support. You'll need to bend your knees so as to aim for the ball.
• Now all you'll need to do is,'snare the ball'. Here, try to prevent or slow down the speed of the ball that's coming towards you.
• it's time to hit the ball and for that you'll need to be certain that your right hand is extremely near your left hand so the ball is in direct contact with your forward foot.
• Attempt to dip the ball across the length of the rod. Attempt to work on the turns and pulls with the support of some of your group member.
In the long run, the more you will practice it, the best you'll end up in this game. After you may learn it, you won't look ahead to any other game. All sports are fun and interesting with no doubt but as an Indian people should not dismiss our national sport and must be equally excited and enthusiastic about learning and practicing it.